We are committed to holding personal information private and take reasonable steps to maintain the security of personal information you provide to us. We never sell your personal information to any third parties.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
BrazCare collects certain information from and about its users three ways: from users, directly from our web server logs and with cookies.
Information from User
BrazCare only collects necessary personal identification information from you, in addition to your name, as part of our order fulfillment, customer service and Contact Us web form processes.
For example, when purchasing from our online store:
- Your billing and shipping address information is used to verify payment and for sending your package
- Your phone number is used in the case we need to get in touch with you or in case there’s an issue with fulfilling your order
- Your email is used to confirm your order, notify you of an order update and provide an estimated arrival date
Other personal information may be collected from you when:
- You submit a contact form on www.brazcare.com
- You have a question or comment about one of our products
- Register for a mailing list
Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your internet protocol address
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- Number of links you click within the site
- State or country from which you accessed the site
- Date and time of your visit
- Name of your internet service provider
- Web page you linked to our site from
- Pages you viewed on the site
BrazCare reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging BrazCare into a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings, then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our website.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary, including:
- To fulfill your requests for services
- To protect ourselves from liability
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or liquidation of the company
This website uses Google remarketing to advertise online using text or image ads on the Google Display Network. Remarketing is a feature that lets us reach people who have previously visited our site, and show them relevant ads when they visit other sites on the Google Display Network.
For websites using remarketing, a third-party DoubleClick cookie is used to enable remarketing for products like AdWords on the Google Display Network. When someone visits our website, a few lines of code will drop an anonymous browser cookie. This cookie is a small file that stores information. The cookie will store the site visit, but does not store any sensitive information, such as visitor name, address or any other piece of information that might personally identify the visitor. The cookie will be enabled for a set period of time, such as 30 or 60 days, at which time the cookie expires.
What is the Google Display Network?
A group of more than a million websites, videos and apps where ads can appear. Sites in this network have partnered with Google to show relevant AdWords ads.
Our website will never:
- Run remarketing ads that collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Create a remarketing list or ad text that specifically targets users in ways that are outlined as “prohibited” by Google
Opting out of Remarketing
Changes to This Statement
BrazCare has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us via our contact form, call 843-406-5979 or mail us at:
3260 Goodiron Way
North Charleston, SC 29418
BrazCare will use reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.