Approved returns processed within 30 days of initial receipt are not subject to a restocking fee (customer is responsible for return shipping). A 20% restocking fee will be applied to returns received 31-59 days after initial receipt.
Returns for orders over 60 days will not be processed. Restocking fees & return policies may vary for items shipped directly from the manufacturer/drop-ship. Exceptions to this return policy include custom-ordered items (for which no returns are accepted).
All Returns must be New and Unused (returns must be still in original packaging, and in sealable condition).
To help us better assist you, please call 843-406-5979 to prearrange your return. If you have a problem or any questions about a product under warranty, please call us for further assistance.
Non-Returnable Items: For obvious reasons, we cannot accept returns on opened products like oils, lotions, personal care products, waxing products. Special orders and custom items are non-returnable.
- Call (843)406-5979 and ask for Customer Care Representative before sending back a product.
- Include a note stating purchaser’s name, address and order number and reason for return.
- Using a good carton, return package via insured US Mail, UPS or FEDEX.
- Send returns to: Brazcare LLC
405 N Maple Street, suite A8
Summerville, SC 29483
- Keep a record of shipment until you have received credit or replacement merchandise.